Learn About DCPS Schools
The DCPS Feeder Pattern Booklet booklet defines the PK-12th grade options, pathways, and programs that DCPS offers students and families.
- Review the DCPS Feeder Pattern Booklet
- View SY20-21 Feeder Patterns
- View SY21-22 Feeder Patterns
DCPS School Guide
Review the DCPS school guide for contact information for all schools by grade band as well as annual program highlights.
Learn about what is dual language education, where dual language programs are offered, how to enroll, and more.
DCPS Middle Schools
Learn about all your amazing DCPS middle school options.
DCPS High Schools
Learn about all your amazing DCPS high school options.
- Download in English
- Descarga en Español
- Learn about Selective High School Requirements:
- To learn more about how our Selective High Schools determine eligibility, please check out their rubrics below. Translations coming soon.
- All Selective High School rubrics
- Bard High School Early College (Bard DC)
- Benjamin Banneker High School
- Columbia Heights Education Campus (CHEC)
- Duke Ellington School of the Arts (DESA)
- Early College Academy @ Coolidge High School
- McKinley Technology High School
- Phelps Architecture, Construction, and Engineering High School
- School Without Walls High School (SWWHS)
Preschool and Prekindergarten
DCPS offers seats for 3-year-old children in PK3 and seats for 4-year-old children in PK4. Learn about PK3 and PK4 at DCPS including how to guarantee your PK seat with the below SY21-22 Early Action Schools:
- Aiton Elementary School
- Browne Education Campus
- Bunker Hill Elementary School
- Burroughs Elementary School
- Drew Elementary School
- King Elementary School
- Langley Elementary School
- Miner Elementary School
- Moten Elementary School
- Noyes Elementary School
- Stanton Elementary School
- Takoma Elementary School
- Thomson Elementary School
- Truesdell Elementary School
- Turner Elementary School
- Wheatley Education Campus